I am an American artist based in New York City.
I depict my experience of environments, emotions and memories in an interconnected way.
Realizing the advantage of limitation as a means towards self liberation, I choose to work in solitude with minimal materials.
Living in a fast-paced, stressful world has proven to be unhealthy. Getting lost, allowing my mind to wander and lose track of time gives me access to imagination and awareness.
I earned my B.F.A. in painting at the School of the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston, Massachusetts.
I have been accepted into Finland's Arteles Creative Center's artist residency, Silence Awareness Existence (March 2019), where I intend to get lost in every moment.
SMFA at Tufts University, B.F.A., Boston, MA
Rhode Island School of Design, Providence, RI
Pacific Northwest College of Art, Portland, OR
Selected Group Exhibitions:
- LA Art Show, bG Gallery, Los Angeles, CA
- Small Works 2018, Trestle Gallery, New York City, NY
- Spectrum Gestalt 5, bG Gallery, Santa Monica, CA
- No Big Heads, Hugh McPeck Gallery, University of Alaska, Anchorage
- 5x5x5 at Hammond Hall Gallery, University of Jacksonville, AL
- National Association of Women's Associate Member Exhibition, on-line
- 4th Annual Abstract Sanctuary Exhibition at Verum Ultimum Art Gallery, Portland, OR
- Visual AIDS Benefit Exhibition at Metro Pictures Gallery, New York City, NY
- Slingluff Gallery, Philadelphia, PA
- Little Skips, New York City, NY
- 2nd Annual Siren Nation Festival, Portland, OR
- North End Gallery, Portland, OR
- Broadway Gallery, New York City, NY
- Ward-Nasse Gallery, New York City, NY
2017 New York Mills Artist Residency, MN
2015 Berkeley Studio Artist Residency, Taos, NM
Studio Visit Magazine, Vol. 39
Art in New York City, February 2017
Artezen Hotel, NYC